Join The Movement
...It Starts With You
PCULYP and the National Urban League Young Professionals (NULYP) movement started off with people just like you – people looking for an opportunity to make a difference. Your opportunity starts now. There is never a more urgent time for people of your talent, drive and compassion to join this Movement as a Young Professional.
If you’re ready to make a difference, contribute to the progress of achieving equality, develop as a person, professional and leader, then make that move and fufill the #LegacyofLeadership. Your presence and active membership with PCULYP will support us in our mission to Empower Communities and Change Lives.
- Discounted registration to National Urban League & NULYP annual conferences
- Discounted or free admission to PCULYP and partner organization events
- Membership into the Pinellas County Urban League, National Urban League, and NULYP
- Discounted services with locally owned business throughout the Tampa Bay
- Professional Development and Community Service Hours
- Free tickets to advance movie screenings, sporting events, and other local events
- Exclusive “Members Only” Newsletter and listserv with other members-only offers and information
- Volunteer and network with like-minded individuals who are creating positive change in the community
- Access to dynamic speakers via professional workshops and seminars
- Opportunities to cultivate a mentor relationship with local leaders and established professionals in the Tampa Bay area
- Exclusive invitations to local social and professional networking events
All potential members are encouraged to attend our General Body Meetings to learn more about PCULYP. These meetings are held the 4th Thursday of every month. Please check our Calendar for our upcoming meetings and events.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Membership is valid for 1 year from the date your dues are paid. Please note that any field not required in the application is used for demographic purposes only and is reported to the National Urban League Young Professionals.
By completing an application, you accept our Confidentiality Statement:
Information provided to Pinellas County Urban League Young Professionals through the membership application will be treated as strictly confidential. It will not be distributed or sold to any third party without the agreed consent of the member.
I hereby grant the Pinellas County Urban League Young Professionals and its affiliates the right to use my image, likeness, actions, and statements in any transmission, publication, or reproductions in any means or circumstances, without further permissions or compensation.
I have also read and understand fully the mission, vision, goals and objectives of the Pinellas County Urban League Young Professionals and agree to abide by the rules and will fulfill my obligations to the Pinellas County Urban League Young Professionals, as stated in the bylaws to be a member.